Sanctuary

Sanctuary
"...when you do this, remember me...."

Monday, January 5, 2015

March 1, 2015 PREP

Theme: Lent:  Focus your Faith:  Clarify the blurry edges.

 Sound Notes:

Reference Scriptures:
   Mark 8:27-38

Call To Worship:
We follow Christ,
Who says take up your cross.

We follow Christ,
Who bids us come and offer our lives.
We follow Christ,
Who summons us to new life.
Come, let us worship our Creator.

Invocation:
Like the sun that is far away and yet close at hand to warm us,
  so God's Spirit is ever present and around us.
Come Creator into our lives.
We live and move and have our very being in you.
Open the windows of our souls.
"Our Father, who are in heaven....Amen"

Hymn Suggestions:

Opening Music:  Lisa Scully would you please select Opening and Closing Music
We have come into His House ( Maranatha Red Spiral pg 204)
Hymn of Praise:
289...What Is This Place...stanzas 1 and 3
or
272...The Church's One Foundation....stanzas 1
Prayer Hymn: either is fine, I prefer 305 personally
         305....Lord, Listen to Your Children Praying
         or
         304.....Into My Heart
Communion Hymn: 
420...I Come with Joy....stanzas 1, 2 and 5

Hymn of Invitation: 
348....More About Jesus Would I Know....stanzas 1 and to
or
349....My Jesus I love thee.....stanzas 1 and 2
Closing Music:Love This World Through Me--I'll have to get the words to Susan--I'll come by this afternoon and put it on her desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment